Situated upstairs at Millennium House, All Being Well is a fully equipped gym. It operates as a charity with the sole purpose of improving the health and well being of the local community.
- Monday: 10am to 3 pm and 5pm to 9pm
- Tuesday: 9am to 1pm
- Wednesday: 10 am to 3pm
- Thursday: 9am to 1pm
- Friday: 10am to 3 pm and 5pm to 9pm
- Saturday: 10am to 1pm
- £10 induction fee, including bespoke fitness plan.
- £20 annual membership, by calendar year.
- Session charges
- Monthly option: £38.50 per month for unlimited usage
- Pay as you go option: £46 per 10 sessions
- 20% discount for off-peak.
- Junior and concession tickets (including financial hardship) available 40% off.
- GP Referrals have a separate pricing structure determined by the NHS.